Monday, September 17, 2012

Flat Sandy Goes to the Library

This morning was such a beautiful morning. When I went outside, the sun was still sleeping, so I was glad about that. It looks like it might be a cloudy day today. It must have rained over overnight because my car was a little wet. But it was not soaking wet. So, Flat Sandy and I went to the Bessemer Public Library.

The Bessemer Public Library was located in the historic downtown Bessemer. The area is usually busy, until around 5 o'clock. We had so much fun. We read different children's literature books and read a couple of magazines. I also made a couple of copies while I was there. Of course, some people were wondering what I was doing with a paper puppet. But, it was fun to watch their reactions.


After we left the library, Flat Sandy decided to make a rap. Here it goes:

No comments:

Post a Comment